You could be living in the majestic Ozarks or the busy metro area of Little Rock and either way you could find yourself some great medical assisting training in the state of Arkansas. Compiled below is a list of just some of the schools offering medical assistant programs in Arkansas. If you can’t find a campus near you, check out one of the great online or correspondence schooling options listed as well. There’s no time like the present to start down the road to tomorrow and begin your medical assisting training.
As an Arkansas medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $26,030
- Currently employed: 1,790
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arkansas Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now