You could be living in the majestic Ozarks or the busy metro area of Little Rock and either way you could find yourself some great medical assisting training in the state of Arkansas. Compiled below is a list of just some of the schools offering medical assistant programs in Arkansas. If you can’t find a campus near you, check out one of the great online or correspondence schooling options listed as well. There’s no time like the present to start down the road to tomorrow and begin your medical assisting training.
As an Arkansas medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $26,030
- Currently employed: 1,790
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arkansas Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job