You’d be hard pressed to look at the majestic beauty of a state like Colorado and not be inspired to want out and touch the sky. It is, after all so close! So what better place to start a new career in the field of medical assisting? Find a school that offers medical assistant programs near you – from Denver, Colorado Springs, or Grand Junction. The entire state of Colorado is packed with the opportunity to better one’s self so start today.
As a Colorado medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $32,570
- Currently employed: 6,780
- Employment outlook: 33% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Colorado Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now