You’d be hard pressed to look at the majestic beauty of a state like Colorado and not be inspired to want out and touch the sky. It is, after all so close! So what better place to start a new career in the field of medical assisting? Find a school that offers medical assistant programs near you – from Denver, Colorado Springs, or Grand Junction. The entire state of Colorado is packed with the opportunity to better one’s self so start today.
As a Colorado medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $32,570
- Currently employed: 6,780
- Employment outlook: 33% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Colorado Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job