There’s a good reason why Delaware is known as The Small Wonder. Despite its size there is a surprising amount of culture and history packed into such a tiny state. The same holds true for its wealth of educational options – specifically as it pertains to medical assisting programs. Using our list below you’re sure to find a medical assistant school near you. Areas such as Dover and Wilmington are just two of the cities in Delaware where medical assistants are in high-demand. Find the perfect place to obtain your degree and begin your new career in Delaware.
As a Delaware medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $29,990
- Currently employed: 1,350
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Delaware Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job