There’s a good reason why Delaware is known as The Small Wonder. Despite its size there is a surprising amount of culture and history packed into such a tiny state. The same holds true for its wealth of educational options – specifically as it pertains to medical assisting programs. Using our list below you’re sure to find a medical assistant school near you. Areas such as Dover and Wilmington are just two of the cities in Delaware where medical assistants are in high-demand. Find the perfect place to obtain your degree and begin your new career in Delaware.
As a Delaware medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $29,990
- Currently employed: 1,350
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Delaware Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.