There’s a good reason why Delaware is known as The Small Wonder. Despite its size there is a surprising amount of culture and history packed into such a tiny state. The same holds true for its wealth of educational options – specifically as it pertains to medical assisting programs. Using our list below you’re sure to find a medical assistant school near you. Areas such as Dover and Wilmington are just two of the cities in Delaware where medical assistants are in high-demand. Find the perfect place to obtain your degree and begin your new career in Delaware.
As a Delaware medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $29,990
- Currently employed: 1,350
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Delaware Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now