Browse our listings of schools in Georgia offering medical assisting programs. Included are of course the major cities of Georgia: Atlanta, Marietta and Savannah. You’re sure to find a school near you, and if not, we’ve also listed schools offering online classes with flexible schedules and everything you’ll need to help accomplish your goal to become a medical assistant.
As a Georgia medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Georgia:
- Average annual salary: $28,650
- Currently employed: 14,870
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Georgia Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
h3. Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.