Idaho first earned its nickname as ‘The Gem State’ because every known gem has been found there in its rich and fertile soil. However one of the true unspoken gems of Idahoan culture is their amazing schools – particularly in the medical assisting field. Idaho medical assistant programs can not only be found in the larger cities like Boise or Idaho Falls but all across the state! Compiled below are just some of Idaho Medical assisting schools that you can choose from. Find the one that works best for you!
As an Idaho medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Idaho:
- Average annual salary: $29,100
- Currently employed: 2,310
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Idaho Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now