With campuses near Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport and other metropolitan areas of Iowa, you’re sure to find a medical assistant school that’s just right for you no matter where you are. Learn all the skills necessary for a fulfilling career in medical assisting. Choose from list of great schools listed below and start your new career today!
As a Indiana medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Indiana:
- Average annual salary: $29,020
- Currently employed: 4,480
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Iowa Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now