Kansas is known across the country for being one of the most agriculturally productive states in the union. Dedicated Kansans work hard to churn those golden waves of grain into product, so it should be no surprise that this hard-working state is also home to some of the country’s best medical assistant schools. Through some hard work and dedication of your own you too can become a medical assistant by attending one of the great colleges listed below. Find a school near major cities like Topeka or Wichita – or opt for one of the fantastic online education courses.
As a Kansas medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Kansas:
- Average annual salary: $26,320
- Currently employed: 4,020
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kansas Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now