Kansas is known across the country for being one of the most agriculturally productive states in the union. Dedicated Kansans work hard to churn those golden waves of grain into product, so it should be no surprise that this hard-working state is also home to some of the country’s best medical assistant schools. Through some hard work and dedication of your own you too can become a medical assistant by attending one of the great colleges listed below. Find a school near major cities like Topeka or Wichita – or opt for one of the fantastic online education courses.
As a Kansas medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Kansas:
- Average annual salary: $26,320
- Currently employed: 4,020
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kansas Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job