Whether you choose to learn down by beautiful scenic Great Lakes or in the urban settings of greater Detroit, the state of Michigan has just about everything to suit your learning needs. Begin your medical assisting career by enrolling in one of the schools below. Find the medical assistant program that works best for you at the campus of your choice or using the online learning options at one of the reputable schools listed below.
As a Michigan medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Michigan:
- Average annual salary: $28,330
- Currently employed: 20,720
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Michigan Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.