Home to the world famous Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota as a state has become somewhat synonymous with the idea of health and learning in the minds of many. Naturally there are plenty of opportunities to learn the medical assistant trade in cities like Minneapolis or St. Cloud. Feel free to look through our list of schools below to find the one that’s just right for you. Begin your medical assisting career today.
As a Minnesota medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $33,180
- Currently employed: 7,020
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job