Home to the world famous Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota as a state has become somewhat synonymous with the idea of health and learning in the minds of many. Naturally there are plenty of opportunities to learn the medical assistant trade in cities like Minneapolis or St. Cloud. Feel free to look through our list of schools below to find the one that’s just right for you. Begin your medical assisting career today.
As a Minnesota medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $33,180
- Currently employed: 7,020
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now