The “Gateway to the West” can also be the gateway to your new future! Enroll in one of the fine accredited schools listed below and begin your new career as a medical assistant! Learn at your own pace on campus near larger cities like Kansas City, St. Louis, or Springfield or learn at home with several online programs offered!
As a Missouri medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $26,830
- Currently employed: 8,300
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Missouri Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now