At one time Nebraska was considered “The Great American Desert”. Now the Cornhusker state is a leading agricultural and ranching resource for the United States. It just goes to show you how things can turn around in the great state of Nebraska. So why not turn your own life around? It’s time to become a medical assistant! Browse through the list of medical assisting schools below with campuses in or near Omaha, Lincoln, or the Tri-Cities area. Find the school that’s right for you and join the growing field of medical assisting in Nebraska!
As a Nebraska medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Nebraska:
- Average annual salary: $28,150
- Currently employed: 3,070
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nebraska Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now