At one time Nebraska was considered “The Great American Desert”. Now the Cornhusker state is a leading agricultural and ranching resource for the United States. It just goes to show you how things can turn around in the great state of Nebraska. So why not turn your own life around? It’s time to become a medical assistant! Browse through the list of medical assisting schools below with campuses in or near Omaha, Lincoln, or the Tri-Cities area. Find the school that’s right for you and join the growing field of medical assisting in Nebraska!
As a Nebraska medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Nebraska:
- Average annual salary: $28,150
- Currently employed: 3,070
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nebraska Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job