They say that the lights never go out in Las Vegas. So why let the lights go out on your education? Pursue a career in one of the field of medical assisting by attending one of the great schools listed below. Learn near the snowy hills of Lake Tahoe or in the scenic sun-soaked areas near Reno – or anywhere in the great state of Nevada! You’ll be able to find a medical assistant program in Nevada that suits your every need.
As a Nevada medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $32,250
- Currently employed: 4,510
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nevada Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Career College of Northern Nevada
Invest in Your Life with CCNN
Career College of Northern Nevada will equip you with the training you need to succeed. Do you want to complete your diploma or degree program quickly? If so, CCNN is the place for you. We eliminate non-vocational training so you can stay focused on the core subjects that will matter to you in your career.
At CCNN, we prepare you for a real future. We know what employers want, and our hands-on training programs give you the confidence needed to show them that you’ve got it. You won’t leave CCNN with just the training theories. You’ll be fully qualified to land the job, keep the job and excel in the job.
- HVAC/R Service Technician – Train to install and maintain heating and cooling systems for residences and commercial businesses.
- Welding and Fabrication – Learn the primary functions of a successful welding and fabrication specialist
Associate of Occupational Studies Degrees:
- Health Information Management – Prepare to perform medical insurance management duties, which include billing, submitting denied claims for appeal, explaining insurance procedures, coverage and benefits to patients, and more.
- Medical Assisting – Train to complete clinical and administrative tasks for physicians and other health practitioners in a variety of settings.
- Information Technology Specialist – Acquire the skills needed to maximize the potential of modern businesses, with an emphasis in virtualization, iPhone, iPad and tablet integration, and cloud computing technologies.
- Industrial Electronics Technology – Learn to work with emerging engineering technologies, including robotics, hydraulics, fiber optics, smart home technology, security/surveillance systems, and more .
We offer convenient morning,afternoon and evening classes, as well as graduate placement services.Financial aid is available for those who qualify, and we are approved for Veteran’s Training.
Admissions hours: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-7p.m., Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday by appointment only
By filling out this form, you understand that Career College of Northern Nevada will utilize this information to contact you to provide more information about Career College of Northern Nevada by a variety of methods including phone (both mobile or home, dialed manually or automatically), email, mail, and text message.
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC):
2101 Wilson Boulevard Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201
(703) 247-4212 | www.accsc.org