They say that the lights never go out in Las Vegas. So why let the lights go out on your education? Pursue a career in one of the field of medical assisting by attending one of the great schools listed below. Learn near the snowy hills of Lake Tahoe or in the scenic sun-soaked areas near Reno – or anywhere in the great state of Nevada! You’ll be able to find a medical assistant program in Nevada that suits your every need.
As a Nevada medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $32,250
- Currently employed: 4,510
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nevada Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job