From the outside it may appear that New Hampshire is nothing more than a quaint area of land along the East Coast. Appearances can be deceiving however as New Hampshire has a long and storied history of being the first in many things. It’s that kind of ingenuity that makes New Hampshire medical assisting schools so great. The demand is always high for well-trained medical assistants so look through the list below to find a campus near you. Find a school located in or near one of the busier cities like Manchester or Concord or take an online medical assistant program via one of the great schools compiled below.
As a New Hampshire medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $30,740
- Currently employed: 1,500
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Hampshire Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now