The Buckeye state is a fantastic place to earn a medical assisting degree. Ohio’s larger metropolitan areas like Cleveland, Dayton or Columbus aren’t the only places where you can find the schooling necessary to become a medical assistant either. The entire state is practically bursting at the seams with opportunities for you people interested in the field. You’ll find below that we’ve already documented some of these fantastic places of higher-education for you to peruse. Find the school and degree that’s right for you and start your bright tomorrow today. Perhaps one day they’ll open up a medical assisting hall of fame right next to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and your name could be in it! Who knows? The world is your oyster!
As an Ohio medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Ohio:
- Average annual salary: $27,610
- Currently employed: 22,540
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ohio Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job