It’s only appropriate that South Dakota be home to the largest underground goldmine. After all, the state itself is a veritable goldmine – not only in terms of majestic scenery like the Black Hills but also in terms of the educational opportunities offered within its borders. More specifically, you’ll find some great reputable medical assisting schools in South Dakota, a few of which are listed below. Browse through the list and find the school and program that works best for you. You’ll find campuses near Sioux Falls, Pierre, and Sturgis as well as several fantastic online schools allowing you to become a certified medical assistant at your own pace.
As a South Dakota medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in South Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $25,130
- Currently employed: 1,060
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Dakota Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now