From the Moab desert to the snowy streets of the cultural epicenter of Provo, Utah is as vast in educational resources as it is in natural scenery. You’re sure to find the medical assisting school that is just right for you in the state with the highest literacy rate in the country. Choose from a wide selection of schools detailed below with campuses located near or around major metropolises like Salt Lake City, Provo, or West Valley City. Or if you’d prefer, choose one of the reputable online medical assistant programs and build your course schedule around your ski schedule. Everything you need to become a respected medical assistant can be found within the great state of Utah.
As a Utah medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Utah:
- Average annual salary: $27,630
- Currently employed: 5,690
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Utah Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Why Choose a Technical Career Program at IntelliTec?
IntelliTec Colleges offers career-focused training in allied health care, business, and technology, leading to a Professional Certificate or an Associate of Occupational Studies degree.
- Graduate career placement assistance
- Day and evening classes offered year round
- Practical, hands-on experience in class
- Career-specific training equipment
- Financial assistance is available to those who qualify – this can be determined during your visit at the Campus.
- Most certificate programs and associate degree programs approved for the training of veterans
Each of the IntelliTec College campuses has a dedicated Career Service Department. The primary purpose of the Career Services Department is to assist IntelliTec College graduates in obtaining employment in their areas of specialization.
Our Career Services Department offers assistance to help you find a job.
About IntelliTec Colleges
IntelliTec Colleges has been training people for various careers in Colorado since 1965. Campus locations include Colorado Springs, Grand Junction and Pueblo.
IntelliTec Colleges’ mission is to provide excellent career training. Our goal is to produce skilled, employable graduates with our certificate programs and associate degree programs.
IntelliTec Colleges are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
All of IntelliTec Colleges are approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.
IntelliTec Colleges is a member of the Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities and the Colorado Association of Career Colleges and Schools.