From the Moab desert to the snowy streets of the cultural epicenter of Provo, Utah is as vast in educational resources as it is in natural scenery. You’re sure to find the medical assisting school that is just right for you in the state with the highest literacy rate in the country. Choose from a wide selection of schools detailed below with campuses located near or around major metropolises like Salt Lake City, Provo, or West Valley City. Or if you’d prefer, choose one of the reputable online medical assistant programs and build your course schedule around your ski schedule. Everything you need to become a respected medical assistant can be found within the great state of Utah.
As a Utah medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Utah:
- Average annual salary: $27,630
- Currently employed: 5,690
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Utah Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job