Reach your own personal peak of excellence in The Green Mountain State. Though the state may be small in size, the Vermont medical assistant programs are some of the most highly reputable in all of New England. Browse the list of schools below and find the one that is right for you. Whether you are attending a school in a busy area of Vermont like Montpelier, Burlington or attending classes online at home, you’re sure to get the education needed to start your rewarding career in medical assisting.
As a Vermont medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Vermont:
- Average annual salary: $31,380
- Currently employed: 640
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Vermont Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job