Reach your own personal peak of excellence in The Green Mountain State. Though the state may be small in size, the Vermont medical assistant programs are some of the most highly reputable in all of New England. Browse the list of schools below and find the one that is right for you. Whether you are attending a school in a busy area of Vermont like Montpelier, Burlington or attending classes online at home, you’re sure to get the education needed to start your rewarding career in medical assisting.
As a Vermont medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Vermont:
- Average annual salary: $31,380
- Currently employed: 640
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Vermont Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now