Climb to the peak of excellence in the Mountain State and further your education by pursuing a degree in Medical Assisting from a school in West Virginia. The state motto claims that “Mountaineers are Always Free” and there’s certainly nothing stopping you from tapping into the vast wealth of knowledge offered to you in campuses across the state: from Charleston to Morgantown and Parkersburg. Scroll below for a list of schools that might interest you. Find the one that best suits your needs and contact them today!
As a West Virginia medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in West Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $22,960
- Currently employed: 3,400
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
West Virginia Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now