Climb to the peak of excellence in the Mountain State and further your education by pursuing a degree in Medical Assisting from a school in West Virginia. The state motto claims that “Mountaineers are Always Free” and there’s certainly nothing stopping you from tapping into the vast wealth of knowledge offered to you in campuses across the state: from Charleston to Morgantown and Parkersburg. Scroll below for a list of schools that might interest you. Find the one that best suits your needs and contact them today!
As a West Virginia medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in West Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $22,960
- Currently employed: 3,400
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
West Virginia Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job