If you’re a Wisconsinite looking to further your education or perhaps looking into going to Wisconsin for school – you’re in luck! The Badger State has many great opportunities for those looking to continue their education, especially those looking for a degree in medical assisting. The medical assistant programs in Wisconsin will prepare you for the fast-paced and in-demand career field of medical assisting. Compiled below are just some of the schools in Wisconsin offering medical assisting programs. With campuses in or around major cities like Madison, Milwaukee, and Green Bay you’re sure to find the school that’s just right for you. If not, there are also several great online schools to choose from which offer flexible schedules and convenient hours allowing you to earn you degree at whatever pace best suits you.
As a Wisconsin medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $30,470
- Currently employed: 10,580
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wisconsin Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job