Wyoming is known for being the place where the Great Plains meet the Rocky Mountains. What a more than suitable metaphor for the time in your life when you decide to make that change and move up in life and pursue a higher education? Spread across the breathtaking landscape of Wyoming are some more than adequate medical assisting schools in or near major metropolitan areas like Cheyenne, Casper, or Larmie. Browse the list of schools below to find the one near your or sign up for one of the accredited online medical assistant programs and earn your degree from the comfort of yoru own home.
As a Wyoming medical assistant, you will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a medical office
- Take care of patients’ needs
- Perform minor medical tasks
- Perform administrative duties as needed
Some career figures for medical assisting graduates in Wyoming:
- Average annual salary: $28,570
- Currently employed: 500
- Employment outlook: 34% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wyoming Medical Assistant Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job